Click on the Breaking News headline below for the full story.
- Posted: 21 May 2013 | Staring frustrated following "rookie mistake" at Grand Prix of France
A frustrated Bryan Staring is ruing the missed opportunity to shine in last weekend's Le Mans round of the MotoGP World Championship, contested in wet conditions at the Grand Prix of France.
- Posted: 21 May 2013 | Mark Wilkinson and Seton Tuning Yamaha team part ways
Seton Tuning Yamaha has confirmed that Australian Mark Wilkinson has departed the British-based Superstock 600 championship team.
- Posted: 21 May 2013 | Nicolson credited victory in Victorian Road Racing Championship opener
A rain-swept Phillip Island greeted Victoria’s best and brightest road races for the opening round of the 2013 Motul Victorian Road Racing Championships on 18-19 May.
- Posted: 21 May 2013 | Yamaha signs motorcycle freestyle stunt ace Dave McKenna
Motorcycle freestyle stunt rider Dave McKenna has teamed up with Yamaha to bring his unique brand of entertainment to thrill hungry crowds around Australia.
- Posted: 20 May 2013 | Crutchlow braves leg fracture for career-best MotoGP result
English hardman Cal Crutchlow's gave his French-based Monster Energy Tech 3 Yamaha team a home podium at Le Mans on Sunday, despite the pain of a fracture right leg sustained during practice.
- Posted: 20 May 2013 | De Puniet to test 2014 Suzuki MotoGP contender at Motegi this week
Frenchman Randy de Puniet will arrive in Japan this week to test Suzuki's prototype MotoGP entry upon the manufacturer's return to grand prix racing in 2014.
- Posted: 20 May 2013 | Wet weather forces cancellation of North West 200 road race
The 2013 Vauxhall North West 200 was abandoned over the weekend because of heavy rain.
- Posted: 20 May 2013 | Pedrosa claims second victory of 2013 in Le Mans MotoGP thriller
Dani Pedrosa has become the first rider to win two races in the 2013 MotoGP season.
- Posted: 19 May 2013 | Marquez secures second MotoGP pole of the season at Le Mans
Marc Marquez collected his second MotoGP pole position for this weekend’s Monster Energy Grand Prix de France.
- Posted: 17 May 2013 | Suzuki to host Hayabusa Show and Shine at Queensland ASBK round
Suzuki Australia is looking to transform the Queensland Raceway into a Hayabusa Heaven next month.
- Posted: 17 May 2013 | Crutchlow taking season one race at a time amidst uncertain future
Leading British hope Cal Crutchlow will take his 2013 MotoGP campaign one race at a time as he awaits confirmation on his future.
- Posted: 17 May 2013 | Lorenzo and Marquez move on following Jerez MotoGP clash
The united press fielded the inevitable question at the pre-Le Mans MotoGP press conference about how Marc Marquez and Jorge Lorenzo are getting on following a heated rider briefing earlier in the day.
- Posted: 17 May 2013 | Brookes continues impressive debut on Thursday at North West 200
Australia's Josh Brookes continues to impress in his road race debut at the North West 200, finishing seventh in the Superstock race aboard his Tyco Suzuki GSX-R1000.
- Posted: 16 May 2013 | Mladin hints at FX-500 opportunity with Next Gen alongside Allerton
AMA Superbike's most decorated rider deliberating over endurance race opportunity.
- Posted: 16 May 2013 | South America and Asia in MotoGP expansion plans, US and Spain to lose out
Dorna details ideal schedule and possible countries for upcoming seasons.
- Posted: 16 May 2013 | Sissis targets top finish at Le Mans following intense training week
Australian Moto3 charger Arthur Sissis is eyeing another top result at Le Mans after excelling in wet conditions in 2012.
- Posted: 16 May 2013 | Shark releases Finks and Creed graphics for S900C helmet
Shark releases two new graphics in the hugely popular S900 C range.
- Posted: 15 May 2013 | Product safety recall: KBC VR-1X helmet
Information on behalf of Monza Imports.
- Posted: 15 May 2013 | Davies pleased with forward progress in debut Supersport campaign
Aussie teenager holding his own in the world's premier 600cc category.
- Posted: 15 May 2013 | Dunlop sets early NW200 pace as Brookes impresses on debut
Honda TT legends rider streets ahead of the field in early running.
- Posted: 15 May 2013 | MotoGP leader Marquez "starting from zero" on RC213V at Le Mans
Honda rookie aware of the challenge he faces without track time on current MotoGP machine.
- Posted: 15 May 2013 | Staring hopes to close in on point-scoring objective at Le Mans
Gresini Honda CRT rider ready to push as MotoGP heads to France.
- Posted: 14 May 2013 | Stauffer and Hook lend expertise to HART course at Queensland Raceway
Team Honda Superbike stars to demonstrate technique and provide advice at advanced riding course.
- Posted: 14 May 2013 | Rossi says new Yamaha M1 chassis "not a big step"
Yamaha's comparison of two 2013 chassis has yielded little in way of performance gains.
- Posted: 14 May 2013 | Henry and Maxwell among top names in Troy Bayliss cycle race
ASBK stars set for 128km race in South-East Queensland's Scenic Rim.
- Posted: 14 May 2013 | Dominant nationalities in MotoGP could be restricted by quota system in future
Influx of Spanish and Italian riders has prompted research into a system to restrict ratio of riders.
- Posted: 13 May 2013 | ECU upgrade to CRT machines to face first race test at Le Mans
Magnetti Marelli polls teams on new features introduced in software upgrade following Jerez.
- Posted: 13 May 2013 | Espargaro in the frame to take Tech 3 seat from Crutchlow
Brit Crutchlow on the outer as Yamaha circle Spanish star.
- Posted: 13 May 2013 | Cudlin and Jones in top form at Zolder IDM German Superbike event
Aussie pairing share wins and podium places in a weather-affected weekend in Belgium.
- Posted: 13 May 2013 | Melandri capitalises on BMW's speed in race one photo finish
Marco Melandri tells of his confidence in the S 1000 RR's power as he races to the narrowest of wins.
- Posted: 13 May 2013 | Melandri and Laverty share Superbike wins at Monza
BMW and Aprilia on top of the podium in a drama-filled day in Northern Italy.
- Posted: 12 May 2013 | Sykes secures third consecutive Superpole and new lap record at Monza
Kawasaki scores Superpole hat-trick as pace heats up in Northern Italy.
- Posted: 11 May 2013 | Melandri and BMW set early qualifying pace at Monza
Superbike frontrunners make the most of dry track time at hallowed Italian circuit.
- Posted: 10 May 2013 | Suzuki says return of factory Supersport program in Australia "unlikely"
Suzuki Motorcycles general manager identifies the reason for the brand's racing re-structure ahead of the 2013 season.
- Posted: 10 May 2013 | KTM's Reekie determined to move on from forgettable Wakefield weekend
Reekie rues chance to show KTM's true potential at third round of FX-Superbikes.
- Posted: 10 May 2013 | Davies hopes to reap rewards of wind tunnel testing at Monza
- Posted: 10 May 2013 | Leader Guintoli chases Superbike speed record at Monza
Aprilia RSV4 Factory pilot targets top finish at fastest circuit on WSBK calendar.
- Posted: 09 May 2013 | Track re-surface scheduled for Hidden Valley Raceway
Multi-million dollar upgrades to track and general facilities slated for 2014 onwards.
- Posted: 09 May 2013 | Allerton responds to Bugden's claims that luck played a part in Tassie victory
ASBK points leader says the pressure is on Bugden to perform.
- Posted: 09 May 2013 | Miller encouraged by Moto3 progress despite disappointment of Jerez
Jack Miller moves on from crash to focus on better result at Le Mans.
- Posted: 09 May 2013 | Arrow exhaust system now available for 2013 Honda CBR500R-CB500F
New range of Arrow performance exhausts now available for new 2013 model Honda CBR500R and CB500F
- Posted: 09 May 2013 | Day confident improved qualifying can yield top Superstock 600 results
Aussie Levi Day delivers a top-five finish in just his third outing with Moto-Breakers Kawasaki.
- Posted: 08 May 2013 | Holland back on the Formula Oz podium at Wakefield Park
Inglis Honda's Russell Holland registers intent for regular podiums in Formula Oz class.
- Posted: 08 May 2013 | Ducati's updated GP13 on the right track but not competitive yet
MotoGP development team pleased with test but say race-ready bike will be mid-year at best.
- Posted: 08 May 2013 | Simpson sore but upbeat as FIM penalises Jerez crash protagonist
Australian charger Olly Simpson is eager to bounce back despite sustaining several injuries in a dramatic crash at Jerez.
- Posted: 08 May 2013 | West hopeful test can combat handling issues on Moto2 machine
Australia's Anthony West struggles with handling issues but battles to a top 12 in Jerez.
- Posted: 08 May 2013 | Waters re-gaining confidence on Milwaukee Yamaha mount
Dual Australian Superbike Champion delivers two solid race finishes at round three of BSB.
- Posted: 07 May 2013 | Halliday braves pain of broken foot bone to score solid second at Wakefield
Australian FX-600 Championship frontrunner keeps title hopes intact with courageous charge.
- Posted: 07 May 2013 | Crash cuts short Staring's testing program at Jerez
Australia's Bryan Staring making good gains despite the setback.
- Posted: 07 May 2013 | Lowes takes BSB championship lead after Oulton Park thriller
Samsung Honda's Sam Lowes the new leader as Shane Byrne suffers setback; Brookes solid with double podiums.
- Posted: 07 May 2013 | Marquez the man to beat in Jerez post-race testing
Marc Marquez heads home Cal Crutchlow and Jorge Lorenzo as teams complete shakedown following first European round.
- Posted: 07 May 2013 | Allerton and NextGen Motorsports celebrate a "perfect weekend" at Wakefield Park
ASBK points leader in devastating form as BMW HP4 package conquers Formula Oz field.
- Posted: 06 May 2013 | Parkes wraps up Wakefield FX-Superbike round win
Yamaha's Broc Parkes on top in FX-Superbike while fellow factory rider Rick Olson controls FX-600 class.
- Posted: 06 May 2013 | Improving Staring misses first MotoGP points by a narrow margin at Jerez
Australia's Staring continuing to find his feet on the Gresini CRT machine in Spain.
- Posted: 06 May 2013 | Lowes blitzes Oulton Park BSB qualifying with second consecutive pole position
Samsung Honda's Alex Lowes took the fight right to Shane Byrne, with Australia's Josh Brookes third fastest.
- Posted: 06 May 2013 | Lorenzo admits mistake in opening the door for Marquez' move
Yamaha rider laments lack of defensive line into final corner.
- Posted: 06 May 2013 | Pedrosa wins Spanish GP as sparks fly between Lorenzo and Marquez
Spanish 1-2-3 podium but spotlight on MotoGP's newest rivalry.
- Posted: 05 May 2013 | Lowes sets the pace in BSB practice at Oulton Park
Samsung Honda's Sam Lowes leads Shane Byrne after another weather-affected day on track.
- Posted: 05 May 2013 | Lorenzo on pole as rivals stumble in Jerez qualifying
Spaniard celebrates 26th birthday with pole at home race.
- Posted: 04 May 2013 | Lorenzo from Crutchlow as Yamaha sets Jerez practice pace
Factory and satellite YZR-M1 machines quickest after early running in Spain.
- Posted: 03 May 2013 | Jerez corner to be named in honour of Spanish hero Lorenzo
Turn 13 to be named in honour of Spain's most successful grand prix rider.
- Posted: 03 May 2013 | Carr says World Supersport foray like "starting an apprenticeship"
2012 Australian Supersport Champion taking a new challenge in his stride.
- Posted: 03 May 2013 | New Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP now available in full size range in Australia
The new 2013 Diablo Supercorsa SP is now available in Australia across an expanded range of sizes
- Posted: 03 May 2013 | British Superbikes set for battle at Oulton Park this weekend
Byrne leads the way as Aussies Brookes and Waters make chase.
- Posted: 03 May 2013 | Sissis targets modest Moto3 performance at Jerez
Australian Arthur Sissis looks to build on eighth place in tight title-chase.
- Posted: 03 May 2013 | Casey Stoner "not interested" in returning to MotoGP
Two-time MotoGP World Champion Casey Stoner continues to come to grips with a brand-new career in V8 Supercars.
- Posted: 02 May 2013 | IEG managing director Konsky denies ASBK departure
Yarrive Konsky dispels speculation that he is "walking away" from promoter's role.
- Posted: 02 May 2013 | Yamaha Racing Team confirms it will not contest 2013 FX-500
The powerhouse Yamaha Racing Team has confirmed its decision not to enter the $100,000 FX-Superbike 500 at Sydney Motorsport Park in November.
- Posted: 02 May 2013 | Test sets Waters in right direction for Oulton Park BSB weekend
Milwaukee Yamaha pilot eyeing consistent points finishes at round three.
- Posted: 02 May 2013 | International Female Ride Day to be celebrated on Friday
A world-wide campaign to recognise women riders and promote the freedom and diversity of motorcycles will reach its seventh year tomorrow.
- Posted: 02 May 2013 | Marquez in line to break more MotoGP records at home race
Repsol Honda's rookie sensation can re-write even more records as the youngest rider to reach a number of milestone achievements this weekend.
- Posted: 02 May 2013 | I, Superbiker film in strictly limited Australian screenings this month
The third instalment of the British Superbikes' awarded season documentary comes to the big screen.
- Posted: 01 May 2013 | Motorsport community mourning the loss of Mick Ronke
Australian motorsport icon passes away at age 66 after heart problems.
- Posted: 01 May 2013 | $15,000 in cash prizes up for grabs for new Honda buyers
New 500cc LAMS range and CBR250R models financed through Honda MPE Financial Services eligible for entry.
- Posted: 01 May 2013 | Kevin Schwantz a shock addition to 2013 Suzuka 8 Hour lineup
Schwantz to join Yukio Kagayama and Noriyuki Haga in a Suzuki 'dream team'.
- Posted: 01 May 2013 | Pirro positive ahead of first MotoGP outing on "evolved" Ducati
Ducati test rider to give 'lab' bike its first race shakedown in Spain.
- Posted: 01 May 2013 | Race finish has Staring buoyant ahead of Spanish MotoGP showdown
Gresini Honda CRT pilot Bryan Staring has renewed confidence heading to Jerez after a trouble-free finish in the US.
- Posted: 30 Apr 2013 | Maxwell eager to test new Dunlop tyre at Queensland Raceway
Team Suzuki's Maxwell hopeful of closing the gap to the ASBK points lead with late-May test day.
- Posted: 30 Apr 2013 | Dani Pedrosa will never win a MotoGP title: Schwantz
Grand prix great Kevin Schwantz has stirred debate in the MotoGP paddock with his comments about Dani Pedrosa and Alberto Puig.
- Posted: 30 Apr 2013 | Davies and Melandri reflect on horror weekend in Assen
BMW Motorrad GoldBet SBK team reeling after crash and technical failures prove costly.
- Posted: 30 Apr 2013 | Levi Day to contest Suzuka 8 Hour aboard Over Racing Aprilia
British-based Aussie to sample first WEC event in July.
- Posted: 29 Apr 2013 | Wet conditions prove challenging for Gardner in CEV Moto3 opener
Remy Gardner endures a trying weekend at Catalunya as inexperience with his new team is compounded in wet weather.
- Posted: 29 Apr 2013 | Pirro in for injured Spies on Pramac Ducati at Jerez
American Ben Spies' injury woes continue as medical advice sidelines him from the next event.
- Posted: 29 Apr 2013 | Allerton confirms entry at Wakefield Park FX-Superbike round this weekend
Next Gen Motorsports' Glenn Allerton will pit his BMW against the best in the Formula Oz category this weekend.
- Posted: 29 Apr 2013 | Sykes savours career-best World Superbike weekend in the Netherlands
Kawasaki Racing Team rider takes Superpole and one-two race finishes at Assen.
- Posted: 29 Apr 2013 | Laverty denies Sykes a double WSBK win in Assen
Aprilia's Eugene Laverty and Kawasaki's Tom Sykes trade wins in the Netherlands.
- Posted: 28 Apr 2013 | Sykes, Rea and Laverty head WSBK front row in Assen
Kawasaki's Tom Sykes continues his good form in the Netherlands with a half-second Superpole victory over the resurgent Jonathan Rea.
- Posted: 27 Apr 2013 | Tom Sykes masters wet conditions on opening day of WSBK running at Assen
Kawasaki's Sykes streaks ahead as conditions separate field in the Netherlands.
- Posted: 26 Apr 2013 | 2013 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SC DOT racing tyre ready for Supersport debut in Queensland
2013 World Supersport race-winning tyre made available for Queensland Raceway event in June.
- Posted: 26 Apr 2013 | O'Halloran and Samsung Honda take positives from weather-affected Oulton Park test
Aussie Supersport contender heading the right direction after productive test.