Click on the Breaking News headline below for the full story.
- Posted: 05 Dec 2013 | Five-round 2014 FIM Endurance World Championship calendar set
A number of changes on top of provisional dates.
- Posted: 05 Dec 2013 | Two-day format featured at select 2014 American Superbike rounds
Alternate rounds feature a condensed cost-saving race schedule.
- Posted: 05 Dec 2013 | New Marquez crew "no big change" for Repsol Honda principle
Repsol Honda team principle Livio Suppo is comfortable with Marc Marquez's new team structure, taking place for 2014.
- Posted: 05 Dec 2013 | Privateer futures remain uncertain in domestic road racing
ASBK regulars finding it difficult to formalise 2014 race-plans.
- Posted: 04 Dec 2013 | KTM welcomes increased Honda challenge in Moto3
KTM is looking forward to increased competition in the 2014 Moto3 championship.
- Posted: 04 Dec 2013 | Honda's new CBR600RR now sports Repsol livery
Honda CBR600RR now sports MotoGP-inspired livery.
- Posted: 04 Dec 2013 | New race structure implemented for 2014 ASC season
A heavily revised three-day race format for next years ASC series.
- Posted: 04 Dec 2013 | Pedrosa’s advisor undertakes new role in Honda for 2014
Dani Pedrosa’s advisor will step away from the Spanish rider.
- Posted: 03 Dec 2013 | Allerton to remain at Next Gen Motorsports for 2014 season
Glenn Allerton is set to remain at Next Gen Motorsports for the 2014 race season.
- Posted: 03 Dec 2013 | 2013 world champions awarded at the FIM Gala Ceremony
FIM World Champions have been awarded at the annual FIM Gala Ceremony.
- Posted: 03 Dec 2013 | Arm pump hampers Alex Cudlin’s efforts in second round in Qatar
Alex Cudlin looks to resolve arm that plagued him in round two of the 2013/2014 Qatar Superbike Championship at the Losail circuit late last month.
- Posted: 03 Dec 2013 | Marquez undergoes nasal surgery to improve breathing
Current MotoGP World Champion Marc Marquez has gone under the knife in a bid to improve his breathing through his nose.
- Posted: 02 Dec 2013 | Honda unveils all-star revamped World Endurance program
Honda signs Da Costa, Foray and Gimbert for 2014 FIM Endurance World Championship.
- Posted: 02 Dec 2013 | Marquez attends Honda 'Thanks Day' at Twin Ring Motegi
World champion joins HRC in special Japanese gathering.
- Posted: 02 Dec 2013 | Doriano Romboni fatally injured in tragic Sic Supermoto Day
Italian former grand prix winner Doriano Romboni has been tragically killed.
- Posted: 02 Dec 2013 | Provisional 2014 World Superbike calendar released
Australia will once again open the 2014 eni FIM Superbike World Championship.
- Posted: 29 Nov 2013 | WSBK testing officially wraps up with Sykes the pace-setter
Confirms switch to number one for title defence next year.
- Posted: 29 Nov 2013 | Honda VIP Marquee WSBK tickets a great Christmas gift idea
Give a gift to be remembered - WSBK at Phillip Island.
- Posted: 29 Nov 2013 | 2014 Australasian Superbike Championship calendar updated
Multiple events moved to avoid date clashes.
- Posted: 29 Nov 2013 | West stripped of results over 18-month period following doping saga
Moto2 podium finishes at Sepang and Phillip Island removed.
- Posted: 28 Nov 2013 | Rossi gives himself six races next year to decide on retirement
Nine time world champion Valentino Rossi has hinted at possibly announcing his retirement early next season if he believes he does not have what it takes to run at the front.
- Posted: 28 Nov 2013 | Updated: Sykes on top at Jerez on day two of WSBK testing
Newly crowned WSBK Champion Tom Sykes has finished on top on day two of a three-day test aboard his Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R at Jerez, Spain.
- Posted: 28 Nov 2013 | Corti signs with MV Agusta to spearhead its return to the WSBK Championship
MV Augusta has announced that Italian Claudio Corti will lead its full factory-backed return to the World Superbike Championship in 2014.
- Posted: 28 Nov 2013 | Ticketmaster exclusive ticketing provider for the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix
Ticketmaster announced as exclusive ticketing provider for the Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix
- Posted: 27 Nov 2013 | Rossi runner up in Monza Rally Show to Dani Sordo
Valentino Rossi has finished second to WRC star Dani Sordo in the Monza Rally Show.
- Posted: 27 Nov 2013 | Miller returns to Australia to recuperate after undergoing collarbone surgery
Jack Miller has returned to Australia after undergoing successful surgery on his right collarbone fracture sustained in the post-season Jerez test.
- Posted: 27 Nov 2013 | Scassa rides the new EVO-spec ZX-10R at two-day Jerez test
Italian Luca Scassa gives the new EVO-spec ZX-10R the tick of approval after a two-day test at Jerez.
- Posted: 27 Nov 2013 | American dirt track champion set for MRRDA campaign
AMA youth rider of the year Tom 'Tommy Gun' Edwards is making the switch from dirt to tar after winning the AMA National Dirt Track title.
- Posted: 26 Nov 2013 | Honda CBR1000RR SP to arrive in Australia during first quarter of 2014
Honda Australia has confirmed that the one-off special edition CBR1000RR SP will be released in Australia during the first quarter of 2014.
- Posted: 26 Nov 2013 | Gardner brothers conclude European race season in Spain
Team Gardner Racing has concluded its 2013 racing schedule, with brothers Remy and Luca Gardner contesting the CEV Repsol at Jerez and CMV at Motorland Aragon last weekend.
- Posted: 26 Nov 2013 | Waters completes Asia Dream Cup campaign in 10th overall
Australian rider Nicholas Waters has finished in 10th overall in the 2013 Asia Dream Cup, which wrapped up under the lights of the Losail International Circuit over the weekend.
- Posted: 26 Nov 2013 | Ducati Australia confirms introductory 899 Panigale pricing
Ducati Australia has confirmed the introductory price for the 899 Panigale at $19,990 plus dealer and statutory charges.
- Posted: 25 Nov 2013 | Day confirms return to British Superstock 600 with C.P.E Motosport
Australian road racer Levi Day has signed with C.P.E Motosport (Cobra Precision Engineering) for 2014 to contest the British Superstock 600 Championship.
- Posted: 25 Nov 2013 | KTM awards 390 Duke to Camp Quality Convoy raffle winner
One lucky raffle ticket was all it took for Dapto’s Neville Hetherington to become the proud owner of a brand new KTM 390 Duke.
- Posted: 25 Nov 2013 | ARRC attendance beneficial for Next Gen Motorsports duo
Next Gen Motorsports' decision to contest the Australasian Road Racing Championship alongside the V8 Supercars at Phillip Island last weekend was a beneficial one, according to team principle Wayne Hepburn.
- Posted: 25 Nov 2013 | Allerton and Nicolson 1-2 for Next Gen on ARRC 2+4 weekend
Thirteen riders took part in the one-off Australasian Road Racing Championships (ARRC) this weekend at Phillip Island, which ran alongside the V8 Supercars Championship Series.
- Posted: 22 Nov 2013 | Hit the street with Suzuki Bonus Value incentives
Suzuki is heading into the end of the year at full throttle with fantastic offers on its award winning range of street bikes.
- Posted: 22 Nov 2013 | Honda details release of CB650F and CBR650F models
Four-cylinder CB range to make distinct return for 2014.
- Posted: 22 Nov 2013 | Six-rider ARRC field at Phillip Island 2+4 "disappointing" for IEG
Just six riders took part in today's opening practice and qualifying sessions during the one-off Australasian Road Racing Championship (ARRC) at the Sargent Security Phillip Island 360 V8 Supercars event.
- Posted: 22 Nov 2013 | MA and IEG to share 2014 Australian Superbike operations
Motorcycling Australia (MA) will take a larger role in the operations of the Australian Superbike Championship (ASBK) in 2014, the deal schedule to be outlined next week.
- Posted: 22 Nov 2013 | Husqvarna forms factory Moto3 World Championship effort
Husqvarna Motorcycles has announced it will field Danny Kent in the 2014 Moto3 World Championship, the team to be fielded by Aki Ajo.
- Posted: 21 Nov 2013 | Crescent Racing confirms new title sponsor for Suzuki WSBK team
Crescent Racing has confirmed that Voltcom Group will replace Fixi as the title sponsor of its factory-supported eni FIM Superbike World Championship program in 2014.
- Posted: 21 Nov 2013 | Yamaha expands rider training program with Stay Upright
Yamaha Motor Australia has announced an extension of its rider training program by partnering with national motorcycle training organisation Stay Upright.
- Posted: 21 Nov 2013 | MRRDA to introduce Australian Junior Cup in 2014 'Summer Series'
The MRRDA will introduce an Australian Junior Cup into the Summer Series in 2014, featuring Honda's CBR500R.
- Posted: 21 Nov 2013 | Drift Innovation unveils brand new Ghost-S action camera
Drift continues innovation with intuitive design and interface, longest battery life on market in multi-purpose video camera.
- Posted: 20 Nov 2013 | 2014 Phillip Island World Superbike wildcard applications open
Applications are now open for wildcard positions in the Phillip Island round of the 2014 Superbike World Championship.
- Posted: 20 Nov 2013 | Muggeridge and Alex Cudlin confirmed for Troy Bayliss Classic
Troy Bayliss Events has announced that international road racers Karl Muggeridge and Alex Cudlin as the latest riders to contest the Motul Pirelli Troy Bayliss Classic.
- Posted: 20 Nov 2013 | Miller completes second test with Red Bull KTM Ajo at Almeria
Jack Miller has completed his final test of 2013 with Red Bull KTM Ajo at Almeria in Spain, completing two successful days in his second outing with the team.
- Posted: 20 Nov 2013 | Australian assault firms for 2014 New Zealand Superbike Championship
Australian Linden Magee will contest the 2014 New Zealand Superbike Championship aboard an M1 Motorsport BMW S 1000 RR.
- Posted: 19 Nov 2013 | MV Agusta making WSBK return with Yakhnich Motorsport Team
MV Agusta will team up with the Yakhnich Motorsport Team in the 2013 eni FIM Superbike World Championship and Supersport World Championship.
- Posted: 19 Nov 2013 | Structure of revamped Ducati Superbike Team officially announced
Ducati has announced that the brand new factory Ducati World Superbike Team will be run out of Ducati's racing department in Bologna, Italy, in collaboration with Feelracing in 2014.
- Posted: 19 Nov 2013 | Fabrizio confirmed for EVO entry with Grillini WSBK team
Experienced Italian Michel Fabrizio will ride for Team Grillini in the EVO sub-category of the 2014 eni FIM Superbike World Championship.
- Posted: 19 Nov 2013 | This year's Sydney Motorcycle Show the most successful in near a decade
Last weekend's 2013 Sydney Motorcycle & Scooter Show was the biggest motorcycle show in Australia in almost a decade.
- Posted: 18 Nov 2013 | Hutchinson victorious in Macau Grand Prix for Milwaukee Yamaha
Milwaukee Yamaha's Ian Hutchinson won the weekend’s 47th Macau Grand Prix, a stunning performance that saw him claim pole position and the race victory.
- Posted: 18 Nov 2013 | Walters wins inaugural Australasian Superbike Championship
Kawasaki’s Matt Walters has won the 2013 Australasian Superbike Championship on board his Kawasaki Connection/Rover Coaches Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R at Sydney Motorsport Park on Saturday, 16 November.
- Posted: 18 Nov 2013 | Miller stars on debut with Red Bull KTM in Jerez Moto3 test
Australian Jack Miller set the pace during Moto3 testing at Jerez in Spain late last week, on debut with the factory Red Bull KTM Ajo team.
- Posted: 14 Nov 2013 | MA's 2014 national racing calendar released without ASBK dates
Motorcycling Australia has released its annual national racing calendar for 2014, with Australian Superbike Championship dates provisionally absent from the schedule.
- Posted: 14 Nov 2013 | MRRDA to introduce 2014 structure at Sydney Motorcycle Show
The Motorcycle Road Race Development Association (MRRDA) will outline its structure for 2014 during this weekend's Sydney Motorcycle Show at the Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre on 15-17 November.
- Posted: 14 Nov 2013 | MotoGP tyre testing scheduled for Phillip Island in March
A selection of MotoGP and Moto2 World Championship teams will take part in a special three-day test at Phillip Island on 3-5 March.
- Posted: 14 Nov 2013 | Marquez ends 2013 on top as Smith stars at Valencia test
This week’s crucial Valencia MotoGP test concluded on Wednesday afternoon with new world champion Marc Marquez the top man again.
- Posted: 13 Nov 2013 | William Dunlop signs Tyco Suzuki international road race deal
Tyco Suzuki has signed Irish road racer William Dunlop for the 2014 season to ride alongside Lincolnshire’s Guy Martin in the ‘big three’ international road races – The North West 200, Isle of Man TT and Ulster Grand Prix.
- Posted: 13 Nov 2013 | Crescent Suzuki signs Laverty for 2014 World Superbike season
Crescent Suzuki has signed 2012 eni FIM Superbike World Championship runner-up Eugene Laverty to lead the team’s assault on next year’s title fight.
- Posted: 13 Nov 2013 | Marquez quickest on day two of MotoGP testing at Valencia
On a busy day at the Ricardo Tormo circuit in Valencia 20 riders took to the track on the second day of post-GP testing, with new MotoGP World Champion Marc Marquez ending the session as the fastest rider.
- Posted: 13 Nov 2013 | Brookes confirmed for Milwaukee Yamaha 2014 BSB switch
Milwaukee Yamaha has announced Josh Brookes will join the team for the 2014 British Superbike Championship.
- Posted: 12 Nov 2013 | Moto2 stars Espargaro and Redding commence MotoGP careers
Rivals Pol Espargaro and Scott Redding made their first steps as fulltime MotoGP riders at Valencia on Monday during the first official pre-season tests toward 2014.
- Posted: 12 Nov 2013 | Initial Ducati experience promising for Crutchlow at Valencia tests
Cal Crutchlow has made his first laps aboard the factory Ducati Desmosedici that he'll pilot in the 2014 MotoGP World Championship, making a promising start just 24 hours after his final race with Tech3 Yamaha.
- Posted: 12 Nov 2013 | Hernandez remaining with Pramac Ducati aboard 'Open' Desmosedici
Columbian Yonny Hernandez will partner Andrea Iannone in the Pramac Racing Team for the 2014 MotoGP World Championship.
- Posted: 12 Nov 2013 | 2014 MotoGP pre-season testing gets underway with Lorenzo on top
After his stunning win at Valencia in the final race of the season on Sunday it was Jorge Lorenzo who topped the timesheet again on Monday in the first day of 2014 pre-season testing.
- Posted: 11 Nov 2013 | Yamaha announces Burgess' replacement as Rossi's crew chief
Yamaha Factory Racing has confirmed that Silvano Galbusera will replace Jeremy Burgess as crew chief to Valentino Rossi in 2014, commencing his role on Monday at Valencia.
- Posted: 11 Nov 2013 | Lorenzo's title bid falls short in tactical MotoGP showdown
A variety of tactics wasn't enough for Yamaha Factory Racing’s Jorge Lorenzo to win the 2013 MotoGP World Championship, however his Valencia victory will go down as one of the greats.
- Posted: 11 Nov 2013 | Sissis locks in Mahindra Racing deal to remain in Moto3
South Australian Arthur Sissis will remain in the Moto3 World Championship in 2013, officially signing for the Mahindra Racing outfit.
- Posted: 11 Nov 2013 | Rookie MotoGP championship victory a dream come true for Marquez
Repsol Honda's Marc Marquez is celebrating a record-breaking run in the 2013 MotoGP World Championship, crowned at Valencia in Spain.
- Posted: 11 Nov 2013 | Marquez crowned 2013 MotoGP champion after thrilling Valencia finale
Honda’s Marc Marquez has been crowned 2013 MotoGP World Champion after an enthralling season finale at Valencia in Spain.
- Posted: 10 Nov 2013 | Honda's Marquez secures Valencia pole in record pace
MotoGP points leader Marc Marquez will start on pole for the final grand prix of 2013 in Valencia, registering a record 1m30.237 lap of the Spanish circuit to edge title rival Jorge Lorenzo out of top spot.
- Posted: 09 Nov 2013 | Forward Racing confirms Espargaro and Edwards on Yamahas
NGM Mobile Forward Racing Team has confirmed Aleix Espargaro will join Colin Edwards in the 2014 MotoGP World Championship.
- Posted: 09 Nov 2013 | Burgess speaks out about unexpected dismissal from Rossi camp
Iconic Australian Jeremy Burgess admits the stunning news that he will be stood down as Valentino Rossi's crew chief ahead of the 2014 MotoGP World Championship came as a severe shock on Thursday at Valencia.
- Posted: 09 Nov 2013 | Marquez leads the way in Valencia free practice
Honda’s Marc Marquez has landed the first blow in the final MotoGP World Championship title fight, topping the timesheets after two free practice sessions at Valencia.
- Posted: 08 Nov 2013 | Rossi and Aspar team up to introduce grand prix development program
Two of the biggest names in racing are joining forces to help young riders to on the journey to grand prix racing via the CEV Repsol series.
- Posted: 08 Nov 2013 | Honda's RCV1000R 'production racer' unveiled at Valencia
Honda unveiled its RCV1000R production racer at Valencia on Thursday, just four days before the machine makes its European track debut during Monday’s first off-season MotoGP tests.
- Posted: 08 Nov 2013 | Phillip Island 2+4 branded Australasian Road Racing Championships
Australian Superbike Championship (ASBK) series promoter International Entertainment Group (IEG) has announced that the scheduled two-plus-four event at Phillip Island alongside the V8 Supercars on 22-24 November will be titled the Australasian Road Racing Championships (ARRC).
- Posted: 08 Nov 2013 | Rossi to part ways with Australian crew chief Jeremy Burgess
Nine-time world champion Valentino Rossi has made the shock announcement that he will part ways with Australian crew chief Jeremy Burgess at the close of the 2013 season.
- Posted: 07 Nov 2013 | Valencia an important round for Staring in final Gresini appearance
Team GO&FUN Honda Gresini's Bryan Staring is determined to end a frustrating maiden MotoGP campaign with a strong result when the 2013 season concludes this weekend at Valencia, Spain.
- Posted: 07 Nov 2013 | Honda announces CBR300R to be released in Australia
Honda has announced its brand new CBR300RR, an ideal entry into the brand's supersport range.
- Posted: 07 Nov 2013 | Crescent Suzuki WSBK team confirms Camier's departure
Crescent Suzuki has confirmed that Leon Camier will depart the team following two years in Suzuki's official Superbike World Championship team.
- Posted: 07 Nov 2013 | Lorenzo: Pressure is on Marquez entering Valencia MotoGP showdown
Reigning world champion Jorge Lorenzo insists the pressure ahead of this weekend's MotoGP World Championship final round lays firmly upon the shoulders of rookie sensation Marc Marquez.
- Posted: 06 Nov 2013 | Tainton certain Waters will shine in BSB upon Suzuki reunion
Team Suzuki manager Phil Tainton has high hopes for Josh Waters upon return to the GSX-R1000 in the 2014 British Superbike Championship.
- Posted: 06 Nov 2013 | Aprilia announces official return to MotoGP in 2016
Aprilia is targeting a return to the MotoGP World Championship in 2016, with plans to enter a pure prototype in a factory role.
- Posted: 06 Nov 2013 | Waters confirmed for Tyco Suzuki in British Superbike Championship
Tyco Suzuki has signed double Australian Superbike Champion Josh Waters to the Northern Ireland-based team’s line-up for the 2014 British Superbike Championship.
- Posted: 05 Nov 2013 | First look: Honda unveils 2014 Honda CBR1000RR SP edition
Honda has added an SP version of the CBR1000RR for 2014, the model unveiled overseas overnight.
- Posted: 04 Nov 2013 | Luca Gardner injured in CMV series round at Calafat
Luca Gardner sustained injuries to his wrist and elbow during qualifying for round five of the CMV series at Circuito Calafat over the weekend.