A ride day to support injured GYTR Rockstar Yamaha rider Harley Quinlan has been announced for the Blue Rock Motorcycle Club in Victoria on 12 December.
Quinlan suffered spinal injuries while training for the New Zealand rounds of the series, now recovering in a Brisbane hospital.
Pending entries, there will be four classes on the day featuring Juniors up to 65cc, Juniors riding 85cc to 250cc, Senior Lites and Senior Opens.
Each class will get four 20-minute sessions on the day.
There will be an all in pro race following the lunch time Auctions with first, second and third being awarded $750, $500, $250 respectively.
Auction items at this stage include:
- James Stewart signed jersey
- Josh Coppins signed jersey and pants
- Chad Reed signed pants
- Kevin Windham signed pants
- Cam Sinclair signed jersey
- Blake Williams signed jersey
- Jeremy McGrath signed jersey
- Todd Waters signed complete set of gear
- Kade Mosig signed complete set of gear
- Dan Reardon signed compete set of gear
- 3 x M9 tool boxes
* Apparel from all current Australian Supercross and Motocross champions will be there.
There will also be silent auctions on:
- 10 x Honda race jackets
- 20 x Honda race hats
- 20 x Honda race shirts
- 20 x Honda race polos
The entry fee is $35 for Juniors and $40 for Seniors, with all proceeds going to Harley Quinlan.
For entry forms, contact Sara at Blue Rock on 0438 920 821 or download from www.bluerockmotorcycleclub.com.au.