Kawasaki Motors Australia press release:
Complementing the original Ninja ZX-10R and the track-focused Ninja ZX-10RR, Kawasaki proudly introduces a new high-grade edition to its litre-class supersport line-up for 2018.
The Ninja ZX-10R SE features Kawasaki’s new, highly advanced electronic suspension. On the street and on the track, the suspension’s damping character offers a superb level of ride control, while outstanding responsiveness delivers a planted feel. All of this translates to confidence and ease of riding offered by the Ninja ZX-10R SE.
Class Leading Features:
• Track refined 998cc In-Line Four engine.
• KECS (Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension) – high-spec Balance Free Front Fork and BFRC lite (Balance Free Rear Cushion) rear shock. Jointly developed with Showa, KECS offers both the suppleness to handle a wide range of street riding situations and the firm damping needed for circuit riding.
• Forged aluminium Marchesini wheels contribute to lighter handling – especially when changing direction.
• Kawasaki Quick Shift system for clutchless up-shifts and downshifts.
• Special Edition (SE) livery includes 3D Ninja logos, technical graphics and Kawasaki lime green highlights in just the right places for a high quality appearance.
Ride Away Price from: $32,350*
Colour: Metallic Flat Spark Black with Metallic Matte Graphite Gray
Availability: Available now via Kawasaki dealerships.
*Ride Away Price based on Adelaide 5000 postcode and includes stamp duty, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, 12 months rego, statutory fees and charges, dealer delivery and any current promotions. Price will vary with each postcode.