Valentino Rossi replica helmet available for pre-order.
Link International is offering the Valentino Rossi replica AGV Pista GP R Soleluna helmet to the Australian market, which is now available for pre-order.
Valentino Rossi and Aldo Drudi have created a fresh new look for the 2018 AGV Pista GP R Soleluna, inspired by the design of 1970s models. The new graphics feature linear shapes and large colour blocks. The design of the new helmet is deliberately clean and simple, emphasising the sun and moon graphics.
The paint scheme has been updated with a matte finish, also featured on the new spoiler. Carbon remains visible on the chin guard and was used to create the entire shell, making the Pista GP R the safest and most innovative helmet ever produced.
The Pista GP R is the ultimate racing helmet, with an included hydration system, MotoGP developed metal air vents and wind tunnel tested ‘biplano’ spoiler that has multiple wings to maximise aerodynamic performance and add stability at high speed.
The 100-percent carbon fibre shell’s shape is designed to minimise interference with the racing suit, while the interior has an adaptable fit and no stitching in sensitive areas.
AGV Pista GP R Soleluna helmet key features:
– Shell in 100 percent carbon fibre engineered in four sizes with five-density EPS structure.
– Shell shape is designed to maximise aerodynamic performance.
– IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with five large front vents and two rear extractors.
– New MotoGP developed air vents.
– New wind tunnel tested ‘biplano’ spoiler.
– MotoGP developed interiors engineered for maximum performance on the track.
– The inside of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas.
– MotoGP developed hydration system included in helmet.
– New class Optic 1 visor with 100 percent Max Vision Pinlock.
– Patented Visor Lock System (VSL).
Priced at RRP $1999, more information can be found by visiting www.agvhelmets.com.au.