Latest edition of popular model breaks cover and available next February.
The covers have been lifted on the 2024 Husqvarna Motorcycles Norden 901, which offers improved performance and safety thanks to multiple technical enhancements for the latest model.
An incredibly popular machine since its introduction in 2021, the Norden 901 retains the same proven, torquey, 889 cc parallel-twin engine for 2024. Together with its light steel trellis frame, WP Apex suspension, and multiple ride modes, the Norden 901 continues to offer outstanding comfort, particularly on longer rides when navigating rugged and challenging landscapes.
Husqvarna Motorcycles’ lean-angle sensitive Cornering Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC) now offers ten different levels of rear wheel slip, which can be selected when the optional Explorer Mode is engaged. With a setting to suit all riding abilities, those with more experience will enjoy drifting through turns while riders new to travel machines will benefit from confidence-inspiring traction when negotiating technical corners and unpredictable terrain.
Rounding out the new features found on the Norden 901 2024 are a new USB port, Hazard Warning lights, which can be quickly switched on in the event of an emergency, and a new exhaust system that meets EURO 5+ regulations.
Underlining the premium build quality of the Norden 901, the components used on this versatile machine are all chosen for their performance and durability. The Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres, Bosch Cornering ABS, a Power Assist Slipper Clutch (PASC), and multiple ride modes combine to create the ultimate riding experience.
The 2024 Husqvarna Motorycles’ Norden 901 will be available from February 2024 onwards at authorised dealers in Australia. For more information, visit www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com.au.
2024 Husqvarna Motorcycles Norden 901 technical highlights:
– New grey and yellow graphics create a distinctive appearance
– Revised Cornering sensitive Traction Control allows for 10 levels of adjustable rear wheel slip with optional Explorer Mode engaged
– New exhaust system for EURO 5+ compliance
– New USB port on the side of the dashboard
– New Hazard Warning system
– Bosch Cornering ABS
– Chromium-molybdenum steel frame with engine as stressed member
– 889cc parallel-twin engine with 105 hp peak power and 100 Nm of torque
– Adjustable WP Apex suspension provides exceptional comfort both on and off-road
– Four selectable ride modes (Street, Rain, Offroad, optional Explorer)
– Ride-by-wire throttle with adjustable response (in Explorer mode)
– Standard Easy Shift function (up and down Quickshifter)
– PASC slipper clutch
– Tubeless spoked wheels with Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR tyres for balanced performance on and offroad
– Large capacity, 19-litre fuel tank provides an extended range of up to 400 km
– Optional Connectivity Unit provides TbT+ navigation, telephone calls in/out and music selection from the rider’s smartphone