New top-line helmet from Shark now available in Australia through Ficeda Accessories.
Ficeda sent us the following information on the latest helmet from Shark:
Just 18 months after the revolutionary Race-R Pro hit the Australian market, Shark helmets have lifted the bar once again in the high-end racing division with the introduction of the Race-R Pro Carbon.
Featuring the all new, natural, bamboo fibre liner (quieter, comfier, more hermetic) the Race-R Pro Carbon fits better than ever before, while providing the highest level of safety, stability and features that have become expected of all Shark’s products. The Race-R Pro Carbon also retains all of the technology and features that combine to make the Race-R Pro.
The introduction of the Race-R Pro Carbon also brings about a re-structure in the pricing of the entire Shark Racing Division, with the Race-R Pro
Carbon coming in at just $799.95 (Race-R Pro is now reduced to $749.95 and $799.95 for replicas).
Why the Bamboo fibre liner?
- Antibacterial – keeps you odor free and feeling and smelling fresh
- Highly sweat absorbent
- Powerfully insulating – keeps you cooler in summer and warmer in winter
- One of the softest fabrics on the planet, you’ll love the way it feels
- Hypoallergenic – natural bamboo does not cause allergic reactions
More comfortable and hermetic, making for even better performance
- Carbon/Aramid (lighter) – real reduction in neck muscle fatigue
- Profiled outer shell and spoiler optimise aerodynamics
- Natural bamboo fibre interior
- New design multi-density interior
- Hermetic neck pad (air and noise)
- Various cheekpad thicknesses available
- Outside anti-scratch and inside anti-fog visor treatment
- Quick release visor system
- Optimal comfort for the persons wearing glasses
- Two shell sizes – optimal morphological adjustment
- Double D-ring strap
Available in sizes XS-XL for the RRP of $799.95. Visit www.ficeda.com.au for further information on Shark in Australia.