Four-season textile jacket designed for adventure riders.
Monza Imports, the Australian distributor of RST, has revealed the Rallye textile jacket is now available at participating dealers and online retailers across the country.
Inspired by a partnership with Paris-Dakar legend Mick Extance and his endurance school, the Rallye jacket has been designed with the new breed of adventure motorcycles in mind.
Whether you’re blasting across the deserts, riding through Welsh forest or even just out for a Sunday afternoon ride, it doesn’t mean you should have to compromise on kit.
The jacket is tailored for an upright riding position and is fitted with lots of practical features, including a multitude of pockets, loads of reflective details and CE armour throughout and our SinAqua WP breathable membrane.
2018 RST Rallye jacket key features:
– Four-season jacket.
– Removable waterproof liner with breathable membrane.
– Removable quilted thermal liner.
– CE approved shoulder and elbow protectors.
– High density foam back pad.
– Multiple zips and adjustment points.
– Four colour options: black, black/red and black/yellow.
Available in sizes small through to 4X-large, the jacket is priced at RRP $329.95. For more information, visit www.monzaimports.com.au.