Stylish winter riding jacket now available Australia wide.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australia distributor of Ixon, has announced the release of its Soho winter jacket, which is now available at dealerships and online retailers across the country.
Ixon is well known for creating high-quality motorcycle products that combine safety and style – the Soho jacket is no exception. The durable soft-shell outer material blocks the wind and keeps the heat in, while the removable warm liner – which can be worn as a casual jacket – turns up the heat on those fresh winter days.
Conforming to CE Protocols means the Ixon Soho uses certified CE protectors combined with abrasive-resistant materials and reinforced seams to create a motorcycle jacket that will protect you – should you send it down the road – all wrapped up in a sleek, stylish look not usually associated with safety products.
2018 Ixon Soho jacket key features:
– CE approved.
– Soft-shell fabric.
– Rubber external shoulder protectors.
– Waterproof and breathable with Drymesh 5/5 membrane.
– Very warm removable winter lining also wearable as casual jacket.
– Warm and quilted front under main fastening.
– Classic style collar.
– Cuff tightening with gusset and strap.
– Four external waterproof pockets, four internal pockets and one waterproof wallet pocket.
– Supple and integrated rubbers on shoulders.
– CE approved (1621-1) elbow and shoulder protectors plus back pocket for a CE certified back protector.
– Reflective elements.
Available in sizes small through 2X-large, the Ixon Soho jacket is priced at RRP $379.95. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.