Limited edition Jorge Lorenzo helmet now available across the country.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australian distributor of Shark, has announced the release of its Race-R Pro helmet in a special Jorge Lorenzo Diablo livery, which the multi-time MotoGP world champion debuted at the 2017 Austrian grand prix.
A limited-edition production of this uniquely styled ‘Devil Spirit’ helmet, along with a host of exclusive additional accessories, is sure to cement this Race-R Pro as a true collector’s item among Shark’s already impressive line-up of replica helmets.
The Race-R Pro is the pinnacle of Shark’s helmet technology, from design through to manufacturing. It meets the demands of racers worldwide at the highest level in critical areas such as stability, weight, comfort, aerodynamics, and features a class-leading 4.2mm to 2.8mm varying thickness flat visor.
2018 Shark Race-R Pro Lorenzo Diablo helmet key features:
– Weighs 1250g.
– SharkTooth Bluetooth compatible.
– Total Vision Visor (anti-fog, anti-scratch), Class 1 optically correct visor.
– Quick-release visor.
– Anti-fog breath guard.
– Four ventilation point.
– Shark Easy-Fit system.
– Two shell sizes.
– Carbon and aramid construction.
– Double rear spoiler.
– Removable lining.
– Double ‘D’ buckle.
– ECE homologation.
– Shark five-year warranty.
– Premium box and bag specific to this model.
– An extra dark smoke tinted anti-scratch/anti-fog visor.
– A pair of Skull Rider ‘JL99′ sunglasses.
– Sponsors’ stickers provided in the box.
Priced at RRP $1099.95, the Shark Race-R Pro Lorenzo Diablo helmet is now available at dealerships and online retailers across the country. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.