Multi-season jacket available in both male and female options.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australian distributor for Ixon, has released the 2018 Sprinter jacket, which is now available at dealerships and online retailers across the country.
Designed to work all year round, the Sprinter takes technology and style, derived from Ixon’s extensive MotoGP program, to create a jacket in both a male and female cut with racing heritage at an economical price.
The Sprinter is waterproof and breathable, thanks to the Drymesh membrane, and warm when you need it to be, with a removable quilted liner. The advanced CE protectors and high-endurance fabrics combine for full CE approval, while high-quality finishes make the Sprinter comfortable for hours on the bike.
2018 Ixon Sprinter jacket key features:
– CE approved jacket.
– CE elbow and shoulder protectors.
– Back pocket for a CE back protector.
– Removable warm lining.
– Waterproof and breathable Drymesh 5/5 membrane.
– Racing collar with neoprene for comfort.
– Cuffs with gusset and tightening strap.
– Bottom tightening with buckle.
– Press-stud on biceps.
– Rubber patches on shoulders.
– Two external pockets, four internal pockets, one waterproof wallet pocket.
– Zip and hooks to connect to pants.
Priced at RRP $199.95. the 2018 Ixon Sprint jacket is available in both male and female options. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.