CE approved winter glove now available across the country.
Ficeda, the Australian distributor of Ixon, has released the 2018 Pro Crono glove, which is now available in dealerships and online retailers across the country.
The Pro Chrono winter glove has been developed for the true motorcyclist – it’s thin through the palm for feel and control, has leather for protection and boasts high-tech components for warmth, waterproofing and functionality.
Primaloft Gold insulation works in conjunction with the integrated membrane to bring you a warm, waterproof and breathable glove that your hands won’t want to leave, while the carbon knuckle, long cuff, multiple reinforcements and supple leather combine to create a CE approved glove.
2018 Ixon Pro Crono glove key features:
– CE approved.
– Carbon knuckle protector.
– PU palm slider.
– 3D shaping for comfort fit.
– Rubber wrist protection.
– Reinforced sidewall around little finger.
– Waterproof and breathable with integrated membrane.
– Warm Primaloft Gold insulation.
– Soft, durable goat leather through palm.
– Soft Shell on back of hand and wrist.
– Two large tightening straps.
– Flex on fingers.
– Index finger compatible with touch screens.
– Soft micropolar lining on palm.
– Velvety polar lining on back of hand.
Priced at RRP $179.95, the Pro Crono glove is available in the sole black/red/white colour variation. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.