Kevlar-lined leggings offer superior protection, style and comfort.
Australian distributor of Oxford, Ficeda Accessories, has released its Super leggings for female riders, which are now available across the country.
With an aramid lining featuring 95 percent kevlar lining and CE Level 2 knee protectors, the Oxford Super leggings provide excellent abrasion resistance and protection. The knee and hip protector pockets are Velcro-free for comfort (hip protectors sold separately).
The polyester/elastane outer gives the Oxford Super leggings stretch comfort and style, and can used under normal clothing for its protective features.
2018 Oxford Super leggings ket features:
– Full CE Level 2 knee protectors fitted.
– Velcro-free knee protector pockets for comfort
– Features hip protector pockets (CE hip protectors sold separately).
– Outer shell made from 92 percent polyester with eight percent elastane, and 95 kevlar fibre with five percent elastane lining.
– Flag stitching on the belt loops for security.
Priced at RRP $179.95, the Oxford Super leggings are available in the sole colour of black. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.