Multi-season glove perfect for spring motorcycle riding.
Link International, the Australian distributor of Macna, has released its 2018 line-up of motorcycle gloves, which includes the multi-season Talon offering.
Flexible and light, the glove boasts a Raintex breathable waterproof membrane which distributes water through an exhaust in the cuff, while it also features a soft TPR knuckle protector and reinforced leather on the palm.
The glove’s design makes it perfect riding in spring, with enough warmth for the cooler mornings, yet adequate breathability when it heats up.
2018 Macna Talon glove key features:
– Super tough leather and nylon construction.
– Nylon back and upper cuff for easier fit/closure on wrist.
– TPR knuckle protection.
– Raintex 100 percent waterproof and breathable liner.
– 30-degree closure strap and buckle system.
– Visor wipe on left index finger.
– Touch tip in finger tips enabling smart screen operation.
Priced at RRP $139.95, the Macna Talon glove can now be purchased through participating dealers and online retailers around the country. For more information, visit www.macnaridinggear.com.au.