Premium summer motorcycle glove now available across the country.
Link International, the Australian distributor of Macna, has released its 2019 range of summer motorcycle gloves, including the Chicane model.
With over 30 years of glove manufacturing experience, Macna focuses on fit and functionality while retaining its European styling. Whether it is hot and humid or just a normal Australian summer day, Macna gloves have you covered.
The Chicane glove offers a great deal of comfort, protection and functionality for the demanding sports rider. It’s fitted with R.I.S.C. palm sliders and knuckle protection, along with a double-layer on the little finger for maximum comfort and protection.
2019 Macna Chicane glove key features:
– Premium cow hide leather and goat leather construction.
– Double-layer palm and little finger.
– Carbon knuckle and finger impact protection.
– R.I.S.C. poly urethane wrist slider.
– Reversed Bemberg comfort liner.
– Velcro wrist closure strap.
– Ergo thumb one-piece finger and thumb panel.
– Touch Tip in finger tips enabling smart screen operation.
Available in sizes small through to 3X-large, the Macna Chicane glove is priced at RRP $149.95. For more information, visit www.macnaridinggear.com.au.