Premium Jack Miller replica helmet now available across the country.
To coincide with last month’s Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix at Phillip Island, AGV released the latest Corsa R Jack helmet for Aussie track day riders and racers.
Featuring graphics inspired by Jack Miller’s 2017 race helmet, the AGV Corsa R Jack is a premium sport-riding helmet with a carbon/aramidic/fiberglass shell, that offers a long list of amazing features for the most experienced and demanding riders.
2018 AGV Corsa R Jack helmet:
– Shell in CAAF (carbon/aramidic/fiberglass) engineered in four sizes.
– Five-density EPS structure developed in four sizes.
– Shell shape is designed to maximise aerodynamic performance.
– IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with five large front vents and two rear extractors.
– Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the entire visor surface.
– Wind tunnel tested spoiler maximises aerodynamic performance and stability during high speed racing.
– New Corsa R interiors.
– New class Optic One visor with 100 percent Max Vision Pinlock.
– Patented Visor Lock System (VSL) reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
– Double D retention system.
Priced at RRP $1199, the 2018 AGV Corsa R Jack helmet is now available from participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.agvhelmets.com.au.