Leather suit perfect for superior road and track protection.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australian distributor of Ixon, has just released the 2018 Falcon suit as used by a selection of the world’s best riders.
Whether you’ve just finished building your race bike and need some protection for the track, or you need some good looking leather to cruise around the windy roads – Ixon has you covered with the Falcon leather suit.
Combining high quality cowhide with a comfortable race fit and a great value price, the Falcon one-piece suit will be sought-out by young racers, track day riders and sportsbike owners alike.
Made from quality cowhide, the Falcon features all the safety features you expect with tough stretch panels for extra comfort, an aerodynamic hump, zipped cuffs and CE protectors throughout.
2018 Ixon Falcon leather suit key features:
– The lining’s also fully removable, which is great for keeping the suit clean and fresh.
– Flex leather on sides up to the back of armholes, on bottom back and over the knee.
– Panels in resistant stretch inside sleeves, at crotch and behind calves.
– External rubber patches on shoulders.
– Very sporty preformed and fitted cut.
– Aerodynamic hump.
– Anatomic zipped cuffs and tightening strap.
– Zipped calves.
– Removable mesh lining.
– Location for sliders.
– CE approved.
– Elbow-shoulder CE protectors (Level 1).
– Knee-hip CE protectors (Level 1).
Priced at RRP $899.95, the Ixon Falcon leather suit is now available from participating dealerships and online retailers. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.