Premium MotoGP developed helmet now available.
Link International, the Australian distributor of AGV, has announced the release of the improved and premium Pista GP R helmet, which is now available across the country.
The ultimate track helmet is now even better, with an included hydration system, MotoGP developed metal air vents and wind tunnel tested ‘biplano’ spoiler that has multiple wings to maximise aerodynamic performance and add stability at high speed.
The 100-percent carbon fibre shell’s shape is designed to minimise interference with the racing suit, while the interior has an adaptable fit and no stitching in sensitive areas.
2019 AGV Pista GP R helmet key features:
– Shell in 100 percent carbon fibre engineered in four sizes with five-density EPS structure.
– Shell shape is designed to maximise aerodynamic performance.
– IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with five large front vents and two rear extractors.
– New MotoGP developed air vents.
– New wind tunnel tested ‘biplano’ spoiler.
– MotoGP developed interiors engineered for maximum performance on the track.
– The inside of the helmet is designed to offer the highest riding comfort without any stitches in sensitive areas.
– MotoGP developed hydration system included in helmet.
– New class Optic 1 visor with 100 percent Max Vision Pinlock.
– Patented Visor Lock System (VSL).
Priced from RRP $1699, the AGV Pista GP R helmet is available from participating dealers and retailers around the country. For more information, visit www.linkint.com.au.