Feature-packed all-weather motorcycle jacket now available.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australian distributor of Ixon, has released its Gyre motorcycle jacket that is now available at participating dealers and online retailers around the country.
Developed using technology derived from Ixon’s extensive MotoGP program, the Gyre takes the French brand’s traditional strong styling and considers the Australian climate to develop a true all-weather jacket. Packing a host features, the sporty and comfortable jacket is perfectly suited to riding in Australian conditions
CE Certified, along with CE shoulder and elbow protectors combined with external shoulder protectors, the Gyre proves it’s ability to protect you, while still offering the features we all expect from a modern motorcycling jacket.
Large mesh panels, combined with a removable Drymesh waterproof liner, and a separate padded winter liner allow you to be ready to ride, regardless of the conditions. Multiple adjustments and pockets, both internal and external, along with stretch panels all work together to make this jacket ready to ride your way.
2019 Ixon Gyre jacket key features:
– Racing style collar.
– Numerous mesh panels – front, back and sleeves.
– Removable waterproof and breathable Drymesh liner.
– Removable vest warm liner.
– Cuffs with tightening strap.
– Bottom tightening with buckle.
– External shells on shoulders.
– Flex material on elbows and back of shoulders.
– Two external pockets, four internal pockets and one waterproof wallet pocket.
– Connection with trousers thanks to loop and zip.
– Elbow and shoulder CE protectors (Level 2)
– Back protector pocket.
– Reflective printings on shoulders.
Priced at RRP $429.95, the Ixon Gyre jacket is available in sizes small through to 3X-large, and is offered in three colourways: Black/yellow, black/white and black/white/red. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.