Affordable track-ready glove designed for all-day comfort.
Link International, the Australian distributor of Macna, has released its 2019 range of summer motorcycle gloves, including the track ready Apex model.
With over 30 years of glove manufacturing experience, Macna focuses on fit and functionality while retaining its European styling. Whether it is hot and humid or just a normal Australian summer day, Macna gloves have you covered.
The Apex is the kind of sports glove that offers the comfort allowing you to wear it for hours, while also providing the grade of protection that would keep you safe at the track.
2019 Macna Apex glove key features:
– Double layer palm and little finger.
– Carbon knuckle and finger impact protection.
– R.I.S.C Poly Urethane wrist slider.
– Reversed Bemberg comfort liner.
– Double velcro closure including 30-degree wrist closure.
– Ergo thumb one-piece finger and thumb panel.
– Touch Tip in finger tips enabling smart screen operation.
Priced at RRP $189.95, the Macna Apex glove is now available from participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.macnaridinggear.com.au.