Three-season women's motorcycle jacket now available.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australian distributor of Ixon, has released its Ilana women’s motorcycle jacket that is now available at participating dealers and online retailers around the country.
The Ilana jacket is a new model from Ixon designed to fit women better. Built to Ixon’s high standards and featuring CE-approved elbow and shoulder armour with European fashion style, the jacket boasts an affordable price and is offered in range of sizes.
The Ilana is a three-season jacket offering ventilation, breathability and a warm, waterproof removable membrane lining, making it suitable for the Australian climate.
Comfort features include cuffs with pre-set gusset and tightening straps, a classic collar with neoprene neck roll, bottom side buckle tightening, and press-studs on the biceps. Convenient features include four pockets, a removable warm lining and a removable waterproof membrane.
2019 Ixon Ilana jacket key features:
– Versatile three-in-one jacket.
– Numerous mesh panels at the front, back and sleeves.
– Removable waterproof and breathable Drymesh 5/5 membrane.
– Removable warm lining.
– Classic collar with neoprene high neck roll.
– Cuffs with gusset and tightening strap.
– Bottom tightening with buckle.
– Press-stud on biceps.
– Two external pockets, four internal pockets and one waterproof wallet pocket.
– Connection with trousers.
Priced at RRP $299.95, the Ixon Ilana women’s jacket is available in sizes X-small through to 2X-large, and is offered in two colourways: Black/fushia and black/white. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.