Sportsbike-ready glove offers comfort and protection features.
Link International, the Australian distributor of Macna, has released its 2019 range of summer motorcycle gloves, including the sportsbike-inspired Vortex model.
With over 30 years of glove manufacturing experience, Macna focuses on fit and functionality while retaining its European styling. Whether it is hot and humid or just a normal Australian summer day, Macna gloves have you covered.
The Vortex glove offers a great deal of comfort, protection and functionality for the serious sportsbike rider. Fitted with R.I.S.C palm sliders and knuckle protection, double-layer on little finger, 30-degree buckle closure and ergo thumb, the glove is built for maximum comfort and protection.
2019 Macna Vortex glove key features:
– Ready to travel on the track or road.
– Premium cow hide leather and goat leather construction.
– Double-layer palm and little finger.
– R.I.S.C knuckle and finger impact protection.
– R.I.S.C. polyurethane wrist slider.
– Reversed Bemberg comfort liner.
– Double velcro closure including 30-degree wrist closure.
– Ergo thumb one-piece finger and thumb panel.
Available in men’s sizes small through to 4X-large, the Vortex glove can be purchased through participating dealers and online retailers for RRP $149.95. For more information, visit www.macnaridinggear.com.au.