Classic-styled leather motorcycle jacket now available.
Link International, the Australian distributor of Merlin, has announced the release of its 2019 Heritage range, including the Holden leather motorcycle jacket.
With many years of motorcycle apparel manufacturing experience, Merlin has focussed on combining the latest production technology and componentry with authentic heritage styling.
Whether you’re enjoying a Sunday morning tootle or your riding is hardcore, Merlin will keep you comfortable and well protected while providing class and style.
2019 Merlin Holden jacket key features:
– Premium full grain 1.3-1.4mm grade AAA cowhide leather.
– Subtle dark blue contrast chest block, stripes and trim finishes.
– Removable 100g thermal gilet liner with leather detailing.
– SW Level 2 armour pre-fitted to shoulder and elbows (removable).
– Level 1 CE certified back protector pre-fitted (removable).
– YKK zippers used throughout in a black finish with pullers.
– 3D mesh lining for improved breathability and air circulation.
– Black Merlin branded snap studs.
– Short YKK jacket to jean connecting zip.
Available in sizes small through to 4X-large, the Merlin Holden jacket is priced at RRP $499.95. For more information, visit www.merlinbikegear.com.au.