Retro-styled leather motorcycle glove now available.
Link International, the Australian distributor of Merlin, has announced the release of its 2019 Heritage range, including the Padget leather motorcycle glove.
With many years of motorcycle apparel manufacturing experience, Merlin has focussed on combining the latest production technology and componentry with authentic heritage styling.
Whether you’re enjoying a Sunday morning tootle or your riding is hardcore, Merlin will keep you comfortable and well protected while providing class and style.
2019 Merlin Padget glove key features:
– Premium quality aniline leather with soft lining.
– Large ribbed accordion stretch to the back of hand and two forefingers providing a close but flexible feel.
– Two outer fingers include protection and punched leather.
– Large Velcro strap to palm side for easy fastening.
– Contrast colour forefingers plus stitch detailing throughout the glove.
– Punched leather fingers and stretch to base of fingers.
– Elasticised inner cuff for improved fit and retention.
– Premium thread for improved durability.
Available in sizes small through to 3X-large, the Merlin Padget glove is priced at RRP $139.95. For more information, visit www.merlinbikegear.com.au.