Bomber-style motorcycle jacket now available across the country.
Link International, the Australian distributor of Macna, has released the latest edition to its 2019 motorcycle apparel range – the Bastic jacket.
The Bastic is not your average bomber jacket, boasting CE protection and waterproofed construction, while behind its main zipper you’ll find the ‘SCS Lite’ ventilation system, allowing additional cooling on those warmer days.
2019 Macna Bastic jacket key features:
– Satin finish, polyamide nylon construction.
– Soft polyester mesh liner with fixed Raintex waterproof membrane.
– Shoulder Safetech CE level 2 and elbow Safetech CE level 1 protection.
– Night Eye reflective panels.
– CE back protector prepared, fitted with 12mm EVA back pad.
– Hoody holder, air vents in sleeves & back.
– SCS Lite ventilation system in front panel, straps on lower arm.
– Zipgrip, phone pocket, sunglasses holder and coat hanger loop.
Available in men’s sizes small through to 3XL, the Bastic is priced at RRP $329.95 and is available at participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.macnaridinggear.com.au.