Winter motorcycle jacket now available across the country.
Ficeda Motorcycle Accessories, the Australian distributor of Ixon, has released it’s 2019 winter range of motorcycle apparel, including the Cobra jacket.
For decades, Ixon has provided some of the best quality road gear known to the Australian motorcycle market, and it’s not just because it looks good. Where most motorcycle apparel providers would include only CE approved protectors, all Ixon products have been fully CE approved.
This means that each garment has been tested rigorously to ensure maximum quality assurance and protection. CE certified motorcycle garments are designed and developed to provide optimum protection and comfort.
This year Ixon has brought their range to life, introducing new key products to some of your favourite divisions across the entire collection. The Cobra jacket leads the way as the newest addition to the Roadster range. The name says it all – sleek, stylish and quick. This is one jacket guaranteed to turn heads in the street.
2019 Ixon Cobra jacket key features:
– CE model.
– Elbow-shoulder CE protectors (Level 2).
– Back protector pocket.
– Waterproof and breathable with Drymesh 3/2 membrane.
– Very warm removable full body winter lining.
– Soft touch fleece inside.
– Classic collar with neoprene high neckroll and press-stud fastening.
– Cuff and bottom tightening with strap.
– Two external zipped pockets, four internal pockets, one waterproof wallet pocket.
Priced at RRP $299.95, the 2019 Ixon Cobra jacket is now available at participating dealers and online retailers. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.