Sport and touring boot now available across the country.
Link International, the Australian distributor of TCX, has announced the release of its 2019 boot range, which includes the SP-Master Air model.
TCX is focused on producing boots that offer comfort, quality, performance and protection for riders. These critical elements come together in every TCX product by way of handmade crafting, innovative technology and decades of hands-on research.
2019 TCX SP-Master Air boot key features:
– Perforated microfibre with front and rear increased padded area for a better comfort and flexibility.
– Upper gaitor for a better wrapping around the calf.
– Air Tech breathable lining.
– Polyurethane Ankle Retention System.
– Polyurethane heel guard, ergonomic shin plate with iron mesh air intakes.
– PU shift pad integrated in the upper.
– Interchangeable polyurethane toe slider.
– Elastic zip to allow an easier fastening, plus wide Velcro band.
– Anatomic and replaceable footbed.
– Reinforced polypropylene, differentiated thickness.
– Mono-compound ultra light rubber sole with different grip area.
Priced at RRP $349.00, the 2019 TCX SP-Master Air boot is available in a variety of colour options. For more information, visit www.linkint.com.au.