Protective winter motorcycle glove now available in Australia.
Ficeda, the Australian distributor of Ixon, has showcased its 2019 winter motorcycle glove range, which includes the Pro Continental model.
Ixon has provided a solution for riding in the winter months with its warm, breathable and waterproof Pro Continental glove, which is also CE approved, meaning you can be assured you are wearing the highest quality glove with maximum safety and protection.
Something that makes Ixon gloves particularly desirable is Primaloft One, which is known for its proficiency in thermal performance. Ixon has really taken the time to understand what gloves will keep you warm in winter.
2019 Ixon Pro Continental glove key features:
– CE approved model.
– Knuckle protector on backhand.
– Slider on bottom palm.
– Reinforced sidewall.
– Backhand constructed of goat leather and softshell.
– Palm constructed of goat leather and printed synthetic suede.
– Polyester lining.
– Primaloft One 133g insulation.
– Waterproof and breathable with integrated membrane.
– Long cuff with tightening strap.
– Elasticated wrist with tightening strap.
– Rain wiper on index.
– Index compatible with touch screens.
– Inner lining in soft micropolar.
Priced at RRP $169.95, the 2019 Ixon Pro Continental glove is available at participating dealers and online retailers around the country. For more information, visit ficeda.com.au.