Protective winter motorcycle jacket now available across Australia.
Link International, the Australian distributor of Macna, has announced the release of its new 2019 Habitat motorcycle jacket.
With over 30 years of motorcycle apparel manufacturing experience, Macna focuses on fit and functionality while retaining its European styling.
Whether it’s hot and humid, or a cold Australian winter day, Macna has you covered. The brand has always been at the forefront of CE standards implementation, so you can trust the build quality and safety of each and every garment.
The Habitat jacket offers the look and feel of an outdoor soft-shell jacket with the protection and functionality of a motorcycle jacket, while it boasts a thermal liner that is also waterproof and can be worn separately if required.
2019 Macna Habitat jacket key features:
– Soft-shell windproof and water repellent polyester.
– Detachable thermal with Raintex waterproof membrane.
– Shoulder Safetech CE level 2, elbow Safetech CE level 1.
– Night Eye reflection on chest back and sleeves.
– CE back protector prepared, fitted with 12 mm EVA back pad.
– Hoody holder, air vents chest, back and sleeves, plus rear belt loop.
– Zipgrip, straps on waist and cuff, coat hanger loop and easy cuff.
The Macna Habitat jacket is available now in men’s sizes small through to 3X-large, priced at RRP $379.95. For more information, visit www.macnaridinggear.com.au.