KATANA-inspired helmet complements recent release of the 2020 motorcycle.
Suzuki Motorcycles Australia has released a limited edition Arai QV-Pro Suzuki KATANA helmet to complement the re-introduction of the legendary motorcycle, which landed in dealerships this month.
The QV-Pro is nothing less than an ultimate sports-touring helmet, featuring the advanced VAS technology of the RX-7V and even shares basically the same outer shell, but with different ventilation. This rounder, smoother and stronger shell with an intermediate oval fit offers the important ‘glancing off’ properties needed for superior helmet performance at real-world impacts.
From the very early start, the QV-Pro has been designed as the ultimate all-round helmet with the advanced technology of the RX-7V, but also answering to the demands of the very large segment of sports-touring riders.
Arai QV-Pro Suzuki KATANA helmet key features:
– Hand-crafted in Japan and inspected five times by an Arai engineer.
– PB-CLC outer shell in multiple sizes.
– Optimized FFS (Free Flow System) ventilation.
– VAS (Variable Axis System) visor.
– PinLock ready visor.
– PinLock insert included.
– Shield latch visor lock system.
– Antimicrobial liner material.
– Replaceable, washable interior.
– 5mm ‘peel away’ ear cups, cheek pads and temple pad.
– Speaker pockets.
– Breath guard and chin curtain included.
– ERS (Emergency Release System).
– Double D ring closure.
– ECE 22.05 approved.
Available now exclusively through the Suzuki Motorcycles Australia dealer network, the 2020 Arai QV-Pro Suzuki KATANA helmet is priced at RRP $995. For more information, visit www.suzukiaustraliamerchandise.com/products/katana-helmet.