Multi-weather motorcycle jacket available summer riding.
Link International, the Australian distributor of Macna, has released its latest spring and summer range of motorcycle apparel, including the Charger jacket.
With over 30 years of motorcycle apparel manufacturing experience, Macna focuses on fit and functionality while retaining its European styling. Whether it’s hot and humid, or a cold Australian winter day, Macna has you covered.
New for the 2020 season, the Charger boasts a distinctive design and eye-catching colours, making it highly visible when riding on the streets.
2020 Macna Charger jacket key features:
– Jacket CE Approved for motorcycle riding.
– Detachable thermal lining, including Raintex waterproof membrane.
– Betac CE level 1 perforated shoulder and elbow armour.
– CE back protector prepared, fitted with 12 mm EVA plate.
– Chest and back air vents.
– Zipgrip, straps on waist and cuff, plus coat hanger loop.
Priced at RRP $329.95, the 2019 Macna Charger jacket is now available at participating dealers and online retailers across the country. For more information, visit www.macnaridinggear.com.au.