Affordable motorcycle helmet with unique and premium features.
Ficeda Accessories, the Australian distributor of Shark, has released its 2020 range of helmets, including the Skwal 2 model.
Shark’s next generation of helmets are innovated specifically to meet the high demands of people with passion – Shark is ready to deliver nothing less than ultimate performance and unyielding safety. Since 1991 Shark have fought valiantly for freedom on the track, in the street and off the road.
The Skwal 2 boasts a completely new interior fit-out and is equipped with integrated battery rechargeable LED lights generating heightened visibility on the road. Its sharp-looking base joint, sleekly designed spoiler and aerodynamic features all blend into a helmet built for sporting exploits and high performance.
2020 Shark Skwal 2 helmet key features:
– Shell made of injected thermoplastic resin.
– Micro lock buckle system.
– Multi-density EPS.
– Integrated battery rechargeable LED lights.
– Pinlock Max Vision included in the box.
– UV380-labeled visor treated to resist scratches.
– Quick visor release system.
– Autoseal system – enmeshes the visor into the helmet, thereby improving soundproofing and making the helmet resistant to both water and cold air.
– New dual-material interior combining the Aegis-labeled Microtech lining fabric and the Sanitised-labeled Alvotech lining fabric.
– Removable interior is suitable for machine washing.
– New neck protection design.
– Slot reserved for the Sharktooth intercom.
– Aerodynamics optimized by means of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) design studies.
– Two air inlets and two air extractors.
Priced at RRP $399.95 for graphic-based colourways, while solid colourways are priced from RRP $359.95. For more information, visit www.ficeda.com.au.