Premium modular helmet now available in fresh colourway.
Link International, the Australian distributor of AGV, has introduced its 2020 range of helmets, including the SportsModular model.
AGV’s SportModular helmet is constructed entirely of Carbon Fibre – both the shell and chin – which results in a helmet that is extremely lightweight, while also offering the same level of protection and safety as AGV’s Pista GP R, the previous generation Moto GP race helmet.
Conceived in the wind-tunnel, the SportModular provides maximum ventilation, aero stability and superior quietness to culminate in what is possibly the perfect touring helmet. New for 2020 is the Layer, which shows off the carbon construction of the shell while the blue, white and red highlights bring some subtle colour for a clean, classy finish.
2020 AGV SportsModular helmet key features:
– The Shell consist of 100 percent carbon fibre engineered in three sizes with five-density EPS structure developed in four sizes.
– The structure offers an extremely safe and compact helmet with unmatched lightweight.
– 100 percent carbon fibre chin guard engineered to guarantee maximum lightweight and balance in the open configuration.
– Shell shape is designed to minimise impact force being channelled to the collar bone.
– The metal chin guard opening system prevents accidental openings.
– IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with a large front vent, a chin guard vent and a rear extractor.
– Internal chin channels distribute the airflow evenly through the visor surface.
The AGV SportsModular range from RRP $899-$1099. For more information, visit www.agvhelmets.com.au.